Raen Check's School of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inkmoon's Assignment 1

2 posters

Go down

Inkmoon's Assignment 1 Empty hazel eyes

Post  Inkmoon Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 am

Admin wrote:Here, anyone may post any artwork they've completed to be critiqued by me or other mentees. Artwork here can be anything.

Remember: critiquing work includes pointing out the good qualities, the ones that need improvement, and even suggesting specific changes. Simply saying "OH I LOVE THIS PIECE!!!!111?!!?!11!!ONE!!!!!" might flatter the artists and give them warm fuzzies in their bellies, but it won't help them grow as an artist. Likewise, saying "OH THIS IS CRAP" is just as worse.

Ok then here is the improved ersion of "the souls mirror" I was to do....
Whaddya think??? did it get better???? Embarassed monkey
Inkmoon's Assignment 1 Snapsh15

Inkmoon

Back to top Go down

Inkmoon's Assignment 1 Empty Re: Inkmoon's Assignment 1

Post  JinxedTarotCard Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:00 pm

The size of the pupil and iris look better this time around, but the picture looks a bit rushed. D= The shape of the eyes look kinda lumpy and the eyelashes still look iffy. Oh! And don't forget that the shine can go over the iris too, but it's placement really depends on where your light source is. =)

Hope that helped!

JinxedTarotCard

http://jinxedtarotcard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Inkmoon Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:21 pm

JinxedTarotCard wrote:The size of the pupil and iris look better this time around, but the picture looks a bit rushed. D= The shape of the eyes look kinda lumpy and the eyelashes still look iffy. Oh! And don't forget that the shine can go over the iris too, but it's placement really depends on where your light source is. =)

Hope that helped!
Oh... Thanks!!! It might be because I was copying from a picture and I broke my glasses so I couldn't see very well. But how should you do the eye form the??? Question

Inkmoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down